[Wine]Dosdevices Strange bug solved

Hi,

Recently we solved a bug that hanged wine when opening the file selection dialog.
It was not reproducible in all the machines and we spent many days struggling with it.

The provisional solution is to delete the z: symlink to / (...)

We're using Debian unstable packages but with latest snapshot it still happened.

Any Idea?

Thanks