Re: Problem with CAD application in wine

Rein Klazes wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:28:43 -0500, you wrote:

Sorry, here is the extra info:

Wine Release 20040121 official mandrake rpm from winehq.org running on Mandrake 9.2

The following native DLL's are being used from a OEM WinME install:
mfc42 (set in global overrides)
The rest are for just the exe:
shell
shell32
shlwapi
msvcrt
msvbvm60
shdocvw
wininet

I added these all one by one after it complained about problems with the builtin ones, afterwards complaints about these dlls seemed to go away.

Thanks, that clarifies it.

You are using builtin avifil32 and  native shell* dll's. That apparently
is not a compatible combination. See if native avifil32 works.

Rein.

I go the native avifil32 off my old win install, and surprisingly, the errors do not change at all. I'm beginning to think that this dll issue is not the cause though, as there is a delay between those two messages. I am going to pursue some of the debugging links that people have posted and see what develops.

Thanks