Re: Browse boxes to change install directory halt Wine

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:11:55 +0100, <motub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Roger, in future, please reply to the list (and cc me if you want). All
replies to list messages should appear on the list to help those who may
be having the same problem.
Thought I had ;-)
Normally hitting reply does the trick.
Maybe the machine I used for that reply behaves differently I will check.
I don't wnat to upset anyone bacause I'm going to be needing help before long.
Regards Roger