Re: Browse boxes to change install directory halt Wine

I'm forwarding a response I got from Roger Beever (roger2@xxxxxxxxxxxx),
as it may be useful for others to have this info.

Roger, in future, please reply to the list (and cc me if you want). All
replies to list messages should appear on the list to help those who may
be having the same problem.

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 22:00, motub@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi again,

> There is no floppy in the floppy drive (why would there be? Does it
> really make a difference? Surely that can't be the source of the error,
> can it?).

Hey you are well ahead of me in getting wine to do anything much but.
You can comment out the Floppy entry in the config including the [ line.
you can reinstate it when / if needed later.
Regards Roger