!LOSTWAGES!

Patch for download.template, changes:
1) List distros supported by our sf page, so users of those distros will
immediately know where to click, again in the hope that more people will
download from there, so we get more visibility on sf.net
2) Add a (R) nect to m$ and that strange alternative to openGL they have, we
don't want a lawsuit for trademark infringement
3) Fixed the link to emulators port information at freebsd
4) Only mdk 9.1 and 9.2 use glibc 2.3, so saying 9.x isn't correct, I've fixed that.
License: LGPL

Ivan.