Re: If Wine isn't am emulator how does it work

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Martin Gregorie <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 13:37 +0200, Florian Pelz wrote:
>> I suppose people disagree on what can be called an emulator. The term
>> is often used for those slow CPU emulators though.
>>
> Be careful before calling at least some of them slow.

Yeah, they're slow compared to native code, but maybe not compared to
the original chips. Same goes for emulating a microcontroller on a PC
- you might well have to deliberately time-delay your emulation to
match the actual hardware. As Pitt-Sing said, bless you, it all
depends!

ChrisA