Re: "Attempt to load C runtime library incorrectly"

Lahmbi5678,

I'm running Wine 1.4.  I assume that's the latest version.

Here's the output from the command line invocation:

tom@CNC-Router:~/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/HeeksCNC$ wine HeeksCAD
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
err:winediag:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo The Mesa OpenGL driver is using software rendering, most likely your OpenGL drivers haven't been installed correctly (using GL renderer "Software Rasterizer", version "2.1 Mesa 7.7.1").

I searched for info on Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls and found this:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10166&iTestingId=51096

So I tried installing .Net 3.5, but the installation hung at the end, as described in the above article.  After trying the install, I still have the problem.

DanKegel,

Sorry, but I'm a newbie with Wine, and don't understand what you're suggesting.  The link takes me to the source for winetricks.  Not sure what to do with that.   Also, I've seen the phrase 'clean wineprefix', and believe it means to create a fresh Wine environment, but I'm not clear on how to do that.

Thanks,
Tom