"Attempt to load C runtime library incorrectly"

I just loaded Wine in Ubuntu Linux in order to run HeeksCAD.  The first time I ran HeeksCAD, it complained about an unimplemented function in msvcp90.dll.  I did some searching and found that I needed to install the native MS VC++ run time libraries via 'winetricks vcrun2008'.

I did notice one error message in the installation of the C++ runtime.  It said "mfc90.dll not found".

Now, when I run HeeksCAD, I get a dialog box from the MS VC++ runtime library stating the "an application attempted to load the C runtime library incorrectly".

Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks,
Tom