Re: file manipulation error / COM port error

Marcelo Odebrecht wrote:
hi....

I'm using Wine 20030408 on FreeBSD 4.6.2

I believe the instalation is ok (made by ports....)

I've to run some applications wich does some file
manipulations, such as creating and removing....

Creating a file is ok, but when it tries to remove it,
the app shows a message box sayng it was not possible
to rename the file . Disk access error. (actually, it
creates a file and add some text, after rename it and
then the file is moved and finally deleted...)

at the terminal:
file_set_error: Inappropriate ioctl for device
fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for
0001869f

The program is using functions which are not yet implemented in Wine. If you don't have the programming skills to implement them, you can always file a bug at:
http://bugs.winehq.com/