Re: Lotus Notes 5.0.x and Wine - No printer

mhoffman wrote:
I've successfully installed and configured (well except the printing
portion...read on) wine20030408 and am running Notes 5.0.8 on it.
Everything works fine except I cannot get it to print. When I launch the
File --> Print... the print window pops open and states "No printer
currently selected." I cannot select any printer either. The two network
printers that I use daily are already set up via CUPS. So I know they
work. I've tried the suggestion I found at
www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-users/2003/04/0136.html  with no luck. Any
one have an idea?

You compiled Wine? When configured before compiling, did it find CUPS? Go to the Wine source directory and execute "grep cups config.log".