Re: My brain hurts!

Thanatopsis wrote:
I am the proud owner of a lexmark X83 doorstop^W printer. As I doubt
I'll live long enough to see a native linux driver for the thing, I got
the stoOpid idea of trying to get the thing working under WINE. So I
have a couple of questions.

Has any one tried something like this?

How do I set up the USB device in my .wine/config file?  I googled
around for it but came up empty.

Yeah I feel for you. Unfortunately at this time Wine will not help you with this. At one point Wine had support for windows 16 bit drivers but that has been broken for a long time now sorry.

--

Tony Lambregts