Quicken on SuSE 8.0 (8.1 also) FAILED:((

I'm using wine since 1998. Mostly under SuSE for running Quickenw. Until SuSE
8.0 Quicken on wine basic function was pretty good and enough for me. Since
SuSE 8.0 I can not use Quicken at all because it prevent to put in ANY
number.
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1lafd/quicken_error.png
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1lafd/quicken_error1.png

Not just in new account, but in egzisting account also
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1lafd/quicken_error2.png

I realized decimal point (. dot) is a dead key under wine. I used the quicken
built-in calculator to enter number. In the calculator display I was able to
use dot, but when I try to enter to the Quicken account it was refused again:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1lafd/quicken_error3.png

I think this is not wine bug, somehow this is occur only in SuSE 8.0 and 8.1 I
tested on different computer with the same SuSE 8.0 and 8.1 similar error on
both machine.

vpista@Sonyka:~/.wine/fake_windows> wine ~/.wine/fake_windows/Quickenw/qw.exe
Wine already configured, run 'winesetup' to reconfigure.
fixme:file:SetFileAttributesW Couldn't set file attributes for existing file
"/media/sdb1/penzugyek/~qw~link.qdt".
Check permissions or set VFAT "quiet" mount flag
fixme:file:SetFileAttributesW Couldn't set file attributes for existing file
"/media/sdb1/penzugyek/~qw~link.qdt".
Check permissions or set VFAT "quiet" mount flag
fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter (-1073741819,0x405b08cc)semi-stub
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("debugger/winedbg 8 244") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

I do not know where can I find Developer Guide in order to set up winedbg.

Anybody know any solution for this?? Quicken2000 and wine:
Sonyka:/home/vpista # rpm -q wine
wine-20030302-0

Any help would be highly appreciated.