Re: more direct sound capture fixes

wineoss.diff:
Added more debugging code.
it really starts being ugly and inefficient
Started work on direct sound capture driver.
Tried to get wave driver to work better in full duplex mode.
Capture works but playback has problems.
just a few questions:
- I don't think you need the enable_crst, do you ? I don't think the ioctl will be done in parallel anyway
- why do you need to change the message order ? you'd better in wave capture, when you run out of waveheaders try to process the pending messages (as we do in wave playback) before sending back an error, without reordering them

A+

--
Eric Pouech