Re: bug #1283: autofs'mount'ed drives ignored (e.g. "A:" on /vol/avia autofs master.vol)

Guido Draheim wrote:

[snip]

The patch:
   A .wine/config boolean option "AutoMount" is introduced
   that will default to the old behavior. When being
   enabled then a warning-message logged but the drive
   is kept in the internal drivelist and can be seen in
   the file-open dialog-box.

Alexandre: if you are going to commit this patch please do so soon, as I am waiting on the resolution of this before I start on the "FSname" patch.

--

Tony Lambregts