Re: Could not insatall Internet Explorer on linux through wine.

The link is my bank account. So sorry I will not post it. It seems, with some more poking on my part that if I have save passwords checked it stuff up due to the virtual keyboard that the site uses.

To see the process you
http://secure.heritageonline.com.au/NETBANKING/netbanking.html
click on the personal banking link and then you get the page that tends to stuff up. Everthing is fine if I have not tried to save a password for this site but if I have then the system locks me out. But if I have it does not seem to show in the manage passwords dialog.

Where do I start to try to debug this?

Bob Lockie wrote:

Phillip John Shelton wrote:

Or, as I do, they use a site regulary that so far, only works reliably on IE. I can send the link if you need it to help debug. My bank does not work on Mozilla but does on IE in windows. I have not yet tested to see if Mozilla on windows works or not.

Please post the URL and make sure you are using the latest nightly build of Mozilla.