Re: Could not insatall Internet Explorer on linux through wine.

Phillip John Shelton wrote:

Or, as I do, they use a site regulary that so far, only works reliably on IE. I can send the link if you need it to help debug. My bank does not work on Mozilla but does on IE in windows. I have not yet tested to see if Mozilla on windows works or not.
Please post the URL and make sure you are using the latest nightly build of Mozilla.