Re: Could not insatall Internet Explorer on linux through wine.

Or, as I do, they use a site regulary that so far, only works reliably on IE.  I can send the link if you need it to help debug.  My bank does not work on Mozilla but does on IE in windows. I have not yet tested to see if Mozilla on windows works or not.

oliverthered wrote:
Why would you want to use IE when Mozilla works so well, the only webpages I
know where it doesn't work are the M$ Q articles, and sites that require IE
specific plug-ins.

Probably for the same reasons I might want to, other applications that
use IE, e.g. Kazaa, HTMLHelp, AOL....