International Workshop on Swarmlike Seismicity, Castrovillari, Italy, 20-26 October 2024

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Workshop Swarms <swarmlikeseismicity@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the first International Workshop on
Swarm-like Seismicity will be held *from* *20 to 26 October 2024, in
Castrovillari, Calabria, Italy. *

The scope of the workshop is to gather together experts and studies on
swarm-like seismicity, including foreshocks and complex seismicity
sequences in volcanic, tectonic and induced seismicity. We aim to deepen
our understanding of swarm-like seismicity physics and statistics, their
driving processes, their natural habitat, and foster a systematic transfer
of expertise and techniques for analysing those sequences in and across the
fields of vulcanology, seismology and anthropogenic seismicity.

All details of the workshop's scientific topics and activities, venue and
how to get there are well detailed in the website:

*www.swarmlikeseismicity.it *
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.swarmlikeseismicity.it/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YcVZLDi9JnlZmjusOM0iJxhntN6jHAxGrxCYkWWYJ8gdhUb-BK1VOj_PufUB_k7szj1WdwNp9JxNbFnFImeLqWt8kw$>

Please consider to submit an abstract to the workshop: *abstract submission
deadline is 31 July 2024 *

Please feel free to contact us here *swarmlikeseismicity@xxxxxxx
<swarmlikeseismicity@xxxxxxx> *for any additional info/question.

We kindly ask to pass along the workshop information in to your
institution/research group and to possible interested colleagues.

Best Regards,
Luigi, Micol, Licia, Lucia, Mario
the local organising committee

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2