Indigenous perspectives on volcanoes

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: Emily Mick <emily.mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone

I am part of a group of early career researchers working on a project about
the relationship between volcanoes and humans from both a scientific
perspective and the perspective of stakeholders living in these
environments. We are eager to include an indigenous perspective from
communities impacted by volcanic activity in our project. If you know of
any groups or individuals who would be willing to participate in the
project and talk to us we would be grateful to hear from you.

Additionally, if anyone is working on similar projects, we would be eager
to talk with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks in advance.

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3