EGU24 GMPV8.6--Volcanic processes: tectonics, deformation, geodesy, unrest

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: "HEAP Michael (EOST)" <heap@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the session "Volcanic processes:
tectonics, deformation, geodesy, unrest" (GMPV8.6) at the EGU General
Assembly in Vienna, Austria, 14â??19 April 2024.

The session is described here --->
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU24/session/50191__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!bM-HIUrfi2zNxjr_SSte_eA2aLyQMNpK0mDwq8qb6mzFDoXoy3Pgf1EjeNMhbwKhrAGPF5kpQgN5HdxY$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU24/session/50191__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!e-Kb_EMRZqpRiodSjpCwCXUOAFV3s9WywsyIrfoOPAzezEICx-w5HIBHfr6EHQpRIi0PxHON9VHZCw$>

Abstract submission is now open! We welcome abstracts (field, experimental,
and modelling) on a wide range of topics associated with volcano
deformation and volcanic processes. Note that the abstract submission
deadline is 10 Jan 2024 (13:00 CET) and the deadline for support
applications is 01 Dec 2023 (13:00 CET).

Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Best wishes,

Mike, Valerio, Thorbjörg, Sigurjón, and Virginie

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6