IAVCEI Commission on VIPS - seeking new Vice President

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Kavanagh, Janine" <janinek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcano community,

The IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic and Igneous Plumbing Systems (VIPS) is
inviting applications for our next vice President!

Details of the position and how to apply can be found on our website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://vipscommission.org/join-us/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!f9qrVMtvzUFODG4pmlPXvtT5Oob3wYHCg8Dd03jgUwIm3a4jvcJgGTAroPYM8QQPO36kaY6UrZy3eMYR$

Please forward this invitation to any individuals you believe might be
interested in this opportunity and encourage them to apply! We welcome all
eligible applications and particularly encourage those from
underrepresented groups to apply.

The deadline for applications is *Wednesday 15th November*!

We look forward to receiving your applications!

The VIPS Commission committee

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2