The Earth Science Women's Network Silent Auction is back!

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: "Earth Science Women's Network Events" <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Back by popular demand for 2023 is the ESWN Silent Auction!

We are so excited to be featuring many items generously donated by ESWN
members, amazing artists, and allies.Thank you to our generous donors for
making this fundraising effort possible.

Funds raised will go toward ESWN programs and activities.
Bidding is open now and closes* March 31, 2023*!

Find out more on our website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eswnonline.org/eswn-2023-silent-auction/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!aoWkq9UfrmeeCBtwdwtOzeuJPGFQOBfrCRQFQ8fll1P16RAJyf9UlRVJG1outL-PmOas_Mi3UG5-gRUK$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eswnonline.org/eswn-2023-silent-auction/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!dVe6agxavSAx4XKHZNH7rmMhEGOZDYWQexRnV87yIMMMhvYgUNcDUr-JMWtyPSHBprQRx-_ngue_sQDThA$>

The Earth Science Women's Network Board and Associate Board of Directors

*Earth Science Women's Network Member Events Committee*
Professor Karin Ardon-Dryer (Earth Science Womenâ??s Network Member Events
Co-Chair)
Dr. Rehemat Bhatia (Earth Science Womenâ??s Network Member Events Co-Chair)
Find out more about ESWN: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eswnonline.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!aoWkq9UfrmeeCBtwdwtOzeuJPGFQOBfrCRQFQ8fll1P16RAJyf9UlRVJG1outL-PmOas_Mi3ULbYQv6f$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eswnonline.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!dVe6agxavSAx4XKHZNH7rmMhEGOZDYWQexRnV87yIMMMhvYgUNcDUr-JMWtyPSHBprQRx-_ngucrinqCjg$>

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5