UPDATE: Deadline approaching for abstract submission to the Paricutin Conference

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Marie Noelle Guilbaud <marie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We wish to remind you that the deadline for submitting abstracts to
the international
conference titled: â??Celebrating the 80th anniversary of Parícutin volcano
(Michoacán, Mexico)", Feb 19-24, 2023, Morelia (Mexico) is next Monday 5th
of December.

Please check the wide range of organized scientific sessions on our website
(https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://paricutin80.geofisica.unam.mx/en/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fxRKCc_gb_L3ysRC-xyJb25lT3nGa8CpTsG9Lenz4BVBw73RWik37wX4CC0FGpCTXbt1mwRFbYwMPevT$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://paricutin80.geofisica.unam.mx/en/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fQIM94FzEOmsr3e3fz_MB66KkEHIIiDXb9QGInMODYeFPJniKlPsavladae3C64E1-ovDHG8kR7mCS12T1LuTA$>
), which include themes such as volcanology, geochemistry, archaeology,
history, geoheritage, biology, ecology, art, monitoring and risk
management, among others. We also propose 5 pre- or post-conference
fieldtrips to Quaternary monogenetic fields in central-eastern Mexico.

You can find the instructions to submit an abstract on the webpage:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://paricutin80.geofisica.unam.mx/en/*resumenes__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fxRKCc_gb_L3ysRC-xyJb25lT3nGa8CpTsG9Lenz4BVBw73RWik37wX4CC0FGpCTXbt1mwRFbe2PyCZg$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://paricutin80.geofisica.unam.mx/en/*resumenes__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fQIM94FzEOmsr3e3fz_MB66KkEHIIiDXb9QGInMODYeFPJniKlPsavladae3C64E1-ovDHG8kR7mCS1vd3qzqA$>
.

Registration will open in early January. Student grants will be offered.

We look forward to receiving your contributions.

Have an excellent day,

Marie-Noëlle Guilbaud & Giovanni Sosa Ceballos (UNAM, Mexico) on behalf of
the organizing committee.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2