IAVCEI Early Career Researcher (ECR) Webinar Series

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

From: "Iezzi, Alexandra M" <aiezzi@xxxxxxxx>

IAVCEI Early Career Researcher (ECR) Webinar Series

We are happy to announce the next webinar in the IAVCEI Early Career
Researcher (ECR) Webinar Series! Our two speakers are Dr. Jazmin Scarlett
and Dr. Amiel Nieto-Torres.

*Theme:*

Social and Historical Volcanology

*Date/Time:*

August 24th at 15:00 UTC

*Presentations:*

The dark geocultural heritage of volcanoes

Dr. Jazmin Scarlett, *Senior Research Associate at the University of East
Anglia*

Contributions to the volcanic risk analysis methodologies: some
applications in Latin American volcanoes

Dr. Amiel Nieto-Torres, *Associate Professor at the Escuela Nacional de
Ciencias de la Tierra (National College of Earth Sciences), UNAM, Mexico*

*Registration for the webinar:*

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5qtCkV6ESV2jWq3ee6jRsw__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!cL1Ixne5gN-ZOpvVqN92tbasBxy6FvnNxxG6Sd2qZxQ0jpY7h4sFbdVNw5e-HIiyjv6P-KedJ9zp7su9$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5qtCkV6ESV2jWq3ee6jRsw__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!cuCwzHZtYGYAkJUdO3gBwSsXSvyAiUxViJU19pPM-TZ9xMOOM1CjbcQCMjcO_0-hyOBjEZZo7dqvKQ8$>

We look forward to (virtually) seeing you there!

- The IACVEI ECR Networking Group

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8