*** Four lectureships open for applications at UCL, closing date 31 May 2022 ***

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Liu, Emma" <emma.liu@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Earth Sciences at *University College London* is
advertising *four lectureship positions*, with the possibility for one of
these to be hired at the level of Associate Professor. The call is open to
all areas of Earth Sciences. We especially encourage applications in
igneous petrology, as well as planetary science, metamorphic petrology,
climate hazards, hydrogeology, or geochemistry.

You can find full details of the job description on the UCL Jobs pages (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ucl.ac.uk/work-at-ucl/search-jobs__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Jlq22-WUnQXkPgEzAJDwhEx3EryiQ7u1404EBsYJ_GXTBzLeU8uX0BeEC7ji224$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ucl.ac.uk/work-at-ucl/search-jobs__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!N1FaN9QyaajTH04aWpG021VRxZrcQRXLnkiOMkeIBD0suUfBGVL_Tbgs_-z8BhE$>)
by searching reference number 1883402.

Applications are now open, and the closing date is 31 May 2022. Please
consider applying and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to
contact me, or the department contacts listed on the job advertisement.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1