Global Geochemistry Community Survey

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: Elena Charlene Maters <ecm63@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

Calling all geochemists and cosmochemists! This is a friendly message
concerning the first-ever community survey launched jointly by the European
Association of Geochemistry and the Geochemical Society. We have an urgent
need to better understand the international geochemical community and to
advocate for reforms that will shape the future of our discipline. To build
knowledge and enhance prospects for all geochemists, we ask those in our
broad-based areas of work to help by participating in the anonymous Global
Geochemistry Community Survey:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eag-gs.limesurvey.net/182975__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!KbaRQBninkqNKVYwWKcJQ2ZpNIGzQ_GsIJBImMDP4zmo3cZSGDtmQxxBVMsOeAI$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eag-gs.limesurvey.net/182975__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Jg60NYPKI1Ccx6Or3zFV5GMRIBMbQkp3C93-fg0LbEqyOu5D7sG3l0K-Rxxr4Yg$>

Please also share access to this survey among your research students and
colleagues trained or working as geochemists, within and outside of
academia. Geochemists who are not members of the European Association of
Geochemistry and/or Geochemical Society are invited to contribute too.

Many thanks for your attention,

Elena

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3