Goldschmidt session 3d: South Atlantic Evolution

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Anderson Santos <andcostasantos@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues from the international geoscience community,

On behalf of Anderson Santos (UERJ, Brazil), Julio Almeida (UERJ, Brazil),
and Eduardo Rocha-Júnior (UFBA, Brazil), we would like to inform you that
the abstract submission to Goldschmidt is now open. We are presiding over
session 3d: South Atlantic Evolution under *Theme 3 and Session 3d *and we
would like the support of all colleagues to disseminate and participate in
this important session on the evolution of the South Atlantic Ocean. We
await you in Honolulu, Hawaii, if possible. For those who cannot travel due
to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Goldschmidt will offer a hybrid
conference model: face-to-face and virtual.

Our theme is Theme 3:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://2022.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2022/meetingapp.cgi/Program/1072__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!KVxjn9KHw6XjmvVhVF0C3UWzWXiS-LpIQXTnv66CEk_jiTMd0PdDQPpRj4CL4j8$

And our session is Session 3d:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://2022.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2022/meetingapp.cgi/Session/3343__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!KVxjn9KHw6XjmvVhVF0C3UWzWXiS-LpIQXTnv66CEk_jiTMd0PdDQPpR8-axg5M$

Please share our session information with colleagues who might also be
interested in participating. Additionally, we are pleased to inform you of
our book related to South Atlantic Offshore Magmatism named  "MesoCenozoic
Brazilian Offshore Alkaline Magmatism: Geochemistry, Petrology and
Tectonics" which is now published.

Best regards,

The theme 03 conveners

Anderson Santos, Júlio Almeida and Eduardo Rocha-Júnior

Goldschmidt information:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://2022.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2022/meetingapp.cgi__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!KVxjn9KHw6XjmvVhVF0C3UWzWXiS-LpIQXTnv66CEk_jiTMd0PdDQPpRn1b42dc$

Goldschmidt dates and deadlines:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://2022.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2022/meetingapp.cgi/ModuleMeetingInfo/dates__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!KVxjn9KHw6XjmvVhVF0C3UWzWXiS-LpIQXTnv66CEk_jiTMd0PdDQPpRxm4wp1U$