New IAVCEI Early Career Researcher (ECR) Webinar Series

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Julia EYCHENNE <julia.eychenne@xxxxxx>

We are excited to launch the new IAVCEI Early Career Researcher (ECR)
Webinar Series!!! Our first webinar will occur on December 20th, 2021 at
17:00 UTC. Our two amazing speakers, Kathleen Mckee and Cécile Ducrocq,
will be giving presentations on Remote Sensing of Volcanoes (details
below).

For public registration, please use the link here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZbrsaKbQRS-IoHnycDB5Cw__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!IpHBztbZiv02xWSthHD6FXL0zEe-eBm3fhxfCaxmh-6Xdl_zYa2CN3lIbb6UKKo$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZbrsaKbQRS-IoHnycDB5Cw__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Py4hcrB59mrvMhf27YB45OFDZQyxTGsd-2EUhdWNkcBxFJIVlROZdmt-HwjKcQQ$>

We look forward to (virtually) seeing you on December 20th and future
webinars!

 5 min - Introduction to the IAVCEI ECR Webinar Series

Patrick Allard, President of IAVCEI

Alex Iezzi, University of California Santa Barbara

30 min - Multi-Disciplinary Characterization of the June 2019 Eruptions of
Raikoke, Kuril Islands and Ulawun, Papua New Guinea Volcanoes Using Remote
Observational Tools

Kathleen McKee, Los Alamos National Laboratory

5 min - Questions

30 min - Volcanic, Tectonic and Geothermal deformation in SW Iceland

Cécile Ducrocq, Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences,
University of Iceland

5 min - Questions

Visit our Facebook page to find information on our activities:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/groups/428158950646397/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!IpHBztbZiv02xWSthHD6FXL0zEe-eBm3fhxfCaxmh-6Xdl_zYa2CN3lIBJoG_yI$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/groups/428158950646397/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Py4hcrB59mrvMhf27YB45OFDZQyxTGsd-2EUhdWNkcBxFJIVlROZdmt-1LPmPns$>

The IAVCEI ECR-net working group.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2