Support for McGill geology field trip stuck in Morocco

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Dear Volcano community,

The following message is from a member of our community and searching for
support for a group of geology students and their professor who are stuck
in Morocco. Please take a moment to help our fellow geoscientists.

Best,

Your Volcano Listserv Mod team

-------------

From: Glyn Williams-Jones <glynwj@xxxxxx>

Hi team,

Just trying to get the word out on every front â?? my father Willy is stuck
in Morocco after having led his 2 week undergraduate geology field trip
there. Here is an article I threw together for LinkedIn -
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/getting-geocanadians-home-glyn-williams-jones/
with some of their photos and a bit of the background.

One thing you could all do is along with supporting on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/VolcanoCanuck/> and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/stuckinmorocco/> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/stuckinmorocco/?hl=en>, could you
please sign this Change.org Petition (http://chng.it/hjN7Zgqz) and just
pass the word on? Canada needs to support all its citizens wherever they
are!

Thanks a tonne!!

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - http://pdx.edu/

GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/

IAVCEI - https://www.iavceivolcano.org/

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 13 Mar 2020 to 16 Mar 2020 (#2020-31)