PhD Advertisement: Governing Disaster Response in Aotearoa New Zealand – An Auckland Volcanic Field Case Study

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Thomas Wilson <thomas.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all
We have a PhD Scholarship based in New Zealand, titled: *Governing Disaster
Response in Aotearoa New Zealand â?? An Auckland Volcanic Field Case Study.*

We would really appreciate you sharing this with any potential suitable
candidates.  The closing date is* 31 May 2020*.

Further details can be found here:
http://resiliencechallenge.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/PhD-Project-Volcanic-Disaster-Governance.pdf

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1