[Call for abstracts EGU2020 - Session SM6.1 ] - Earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Luigi Passarelli <luigi.passarelli@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the following EGU session (Vienna, 3-8
May 2020):
*Earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences driven by transient
forcing in tectonic and volcanic regions*

Co-organized by GMPV9/TS5

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/session/36117

We seek contributions to open up a discussion on a larger and integrated
perspective for studying volcanic and tectonic swarm-like and complex
seismic sequences, to dig into their physical processes while drawing
similarities that can further progress our understanding of the physics of
fluid-faulting interaction.

Please consider submitting your abstract to our session before the deadline on
15 January 2020, 13:00 CET.

Please pass it along to possible interested colleagues within your
research group/institution.

Hope to see you in Vienna,

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/