Tenure track geoscience ed faculty position at CSU Fullerton

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

From: "Memeti, Valbone" <vmemeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GEOSCIENCE EDUCATION, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, FULLERTON

The Department of Geological Sciences invites applications for a
tenure-track Assistant Professorship beginning August 2020. CSUF is a
minority-serving institution, and an affirmative action and equal
opportunity employer with a strong commitment to increasing campus
diversity. We seek a *geoscience educator* who develops, applies, and
evaluates new geoscience teaching innovations and curricula, as well as
develops and tests geoscience education research questions and hypotheses.
We expect candidates to show evidence of an existing or developing active,
externally funded student-centered research program. We seek a scholar who
demonstrates interest and ability to teach courses in general geology and
geoscience education at various levels including: general education, lower-
and upper-division undergraduate, and graduate courses. The successful
candidate shall: (1) coordinate geoscience education courses; (2) help
facilitate the integration of teacher preparation; and (3) be involved in
program-level assessment for our department. Applicants should submit a
cover letter containing past and/or potential contributions to diversity
through research, teaching, and or service, CV, research statement,
teaching statement, and a list of three individuals who will provide
letters of reference.

Submit materials online at: https://apps.fullerton.edu/facultyrecruitment.
Questions concerning the application or receipt of application materials
should be sent to: Dr. Nicole Bonuso Geoscience-ed-search@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Full listing can be found at
https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/fl/en-us/job/493573/assistant-professor-of-geological-sciences
Career Listing - Careers | CSUF
<https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/fl/en-us/job/493573/assistant-professor-of-geological-sciences>
College of Natural Science and Mathematics. Department of Geological
Sciences. Assistant Professor - Geoscience Education. Fall 2020 . The
Department of Geological Sciences at California State University, Fullerton
invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professorship that will
begin August 2020.
careers.pageuppeople.com

6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/