Melts, Glasses, Magmas 2019

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: mgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

Dear colleagues,

Itâ??s my pleasure to announce the 20th edition of the MELTS, GLASSES, MAGMAS
workshop that will be held in Munich, Germany, from 3 through 7 June 2019.

The course is composed of theoretical lectures and lab tours. During the
lectures, we will discuss the state-of-the-art knowledge on silicate melts
and how it can be applied to magmatic processes. During the lab tours, the
participants will be introduced to measurement techniques and sample
analysis. The level is for geoscientists with some background in silicate
melts and volcanology. We will incur a registration fee that depends on
your scientific status. The registration fee includes course materials,
coffee, tea and cookies as well as one icebreaking dinner. Please be
advised that travel and housing is not included in the registration fee.
For further info, please contact dingwell@xxxxxx.

More info is available at
https://www.mineralogie.geowissenschaften.uni-muenchen.de/aktuelles/mgm19/index.html

Best regards,