VOLCANO: Two PhD and two post doc positions open on volcanic eruptions and climate at the University of Oslo

From: Kirstin Krueger <kirstin.kruger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Two PhD and two post doc positions open on volcanic eruptions and climate at the University of Oslo

Dear Volcano list,

We have four job positions at the University of Oslo which we would like to announce:
2 Postdoc and 2 PhD positions on Volcanic eruptions and their climate, environment
and society effects (2 in Meteorology and 2 in Geology) all starting this summer 2018.

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/149786/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-meteorology#?p=0&reset=1
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/149780/postdoctoral-research-fellowship-in-geology-paleoclimatology#?p=0&reset=1

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/149488/phd-research-fellowship-in-meteorology#?p=0&reset=1
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/149494/phd-research-fellowship-in-geology-paleoclimatology#?p=0&reset=1

The application deadline is April 15 for the PhD and 30 April 2018 for the postdoc positions

Please contact me if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Kirstin Krüger