VOLCANO: IAVCEI ECR-Net logo contest!

From: IAVCEI ECR-Net <ecrnetiavcei@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IAVCEI ECR-Net logo contest!

Dear early-career volcanologists and alike,

Experiencing a big black void after #VolcanoCup (congrats Krakatau!)?  Are you keen on graphic design, always wanted to do more than illustrate dry scientific results in your publications, or just feeling an urge to draw, draw, draw?

Well be relieved, because IAVCEI's ECR-Net launches the #ECRNetLogoCup! The ECR-Net needs to be recognizable to help boosting the careers of our early-career colleagues. We need a LOGO!

Requirements: "ECR" or "ECR-Net" and "IAVCEI" should feature in the logo. The logo should of course hint to our research field of volcanology. Format is free.

Deadline: e-mail your design before the 18th of March 12 PM UTC (midnight) to ecrnetiavcei@gmail.com

Help us creating a buzz by posting your submission on twitter (@IAVCEI_ECRNet) or our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/428158950646397/ but only submissions e-mailed to us before the deadline count.

Afterwards, all eligible logo's will enter a #VolcanoCup-style voting cup through facebook and twitter, until a finale between the two final logo's will decide which is the very best one.

The winner receives eternal fame and a surprise gift from us during the ECR-Nets social evening at COV10 in Naples upcoming September.

Pencils in the air? 1? 2? 3? DRAW!!!

The IAVCEI ECR-Net committee
Oryaëlle, James, Hannah, Lauriane, Leticia, Rebecca, Pablo, James and Sam