VOLCANO: EGU session: Satellite-based quantification and modelling of volcanic gas, aerosol and ash emission: dispersal and chemical evolution

From: Brendan McCormick Kilbride <brendanvolc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EGU session: Satellite-based quantification and modelling of volcanic gas, aerosol and ash emission: dispersal and chemical evolution

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the following session at the 2018 EGU General Assembly (Vienna, Austria, 8-13 April 2018):

"Satellite-based quantification and modelling of volcanic gas, aerosol and ash emission: dispersal and chemical evolution” [GMPV5.3/AS3.9/NH6.11]

Please find here information on the session proposal, and to find the session in the  EGU program: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27173

We have two invited speakers confirmed for this session, Simon Carn (Michigan Tech. University) and Florian Schwandner (NASA JPL). Please note the abstract submission deadline is January 10, 2018 (13:00 CET).

Apologies for any cross-posting, and we look forward to seeing you in Vienna,

Stefano Corradini  (INGV)
Marie Boichu (Université Lille 1, France)
Catherine Hayer (Michigan Technological University, US)
Brendan McCormick (University of Cambridge, UK)
Mike Burton (University of Manchester, UK)
Elisa Carboni (Oxford University, UK)
Lieven Clarisse(ULB, Belgium)
Claire Witham (Met Office, UK)