VOLCANO: 7th International Maar Conference, Deadline extension on December 15th 2017 Grant Applications

From: "Xavier de Bolós" <xavier.bolos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 7th International Maar Conference, Deadline extension on December 15th 2017 Grant Applications

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the next International Maar Conference 7 (7IMC) will be held on 21 to 25 May, 2018 in the city of Olot, Catalonia, Spain.

We announce the extension to December 15th 2017 of the deadline for the Grant application forms. We can offer a limited number of grants that can provide support for registration and/or partial expenses (accommodation and meals), depending of available funding and number of applications. Students, young researchers and scientists attending from developing countries are encouraged to submit their applications. Please fill out the form from the website: http://maar2018.com/grant/ and send it to maarconference@xxxxxxxx , writing in the subject line: “Grant” and the Last Name of the applicant.

On the Web Site you will also find the 7IMC First Circular, which contains the main useful information on the scientific and logistic aspects of the Conference. The Organizing Committee will present the Second Circular soon!

We invite you to participate at the 7th edition of International Maar Conference and hope to see you in Olot.

Best Regards,

On behalf of the 7IMC Local Organizing Committee

Xavier Bolós