VOLCANO: Call for Participation: Session on "Geological evolution of oceanic islands” - RCANS 2017 (10-13 July, Ponta Delgada, Azores)

From: "Adriano HG. Pimentel" <Adriano.HG.Pimentel@xxxxxxxxxv.pt>
Subject: Call for Participation: Session on "Geological evolution of oceanic islands” - RCANS 2017 (10-13 July, Ponta Delgada, Azores)

Dear all,

We would like to use this opportunity to advertise and invite you to participate in this year’s meeting of The Regional Committee on Neogene Atlantic Stratigraphy (RCANS 2017), being held in Ponta Delgada (Azores) on the 10-13 July.

http://rcans2017.org/programme/

Abstract submission will be extended to 30th April.

In particular, we would like call your attention to the session on "Geological evolution of oceanic islands”, convened by myself and Adriano Pimentel (IVAR/U. Azores), which might be of your interest.

Please be free to advertise this to anyone else you feel might be interested on the topic.

Looking forward to see you all in the Azores!

Kind regards,

Ricardo Ramalho