VOLCANO: Reminder: EGU 2017 session on Geophysical Imaging of Volcanoes (SM4.5)

From: Volker Rath <vrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reminder: EGU 2017 session on Geophysical Imaging of Volcanoes (SM4.5)

Dear All,

I want to remind you that there will be a session on geophysical imaging of volcanoes. Though only listed in the Seismology section, we believe it is of general interest for the wider geophysical and volcanological community.

The aim of the session is to consider together the results of various geophysical studies providing information on interior structure of different volcanoes of the world. We invite contributions on seismic tomography, spatial and temporal seismicity analysis, electrical and magnetic methods, heat flow and gravity measurements and other geophysical observations which may help us to understand how volcanic systems are structured and work.

So, please submit to our session "Geophysical Imaging of Volcanoes (SM4.5)"!

I. Koulakov, B. Luehr, V. Rath
(Convenors)