VOLCANO: New class - creating science videos with your smartphone

New class - creating science videos with your smartphone
From: Jai Ranganathan <ranganathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Are you interested in creating videos to connect the public with your
research? If so, you're in luck. SciFund Challenge, an
outreach-focused nonprofit, is running a video training class for
scientists. You are invited!

The class will be running for five weeks, from May 15 to June 18,
2016. The class is intended for scientists that are new to outreach
and to video creation, but would like to get started with it. The
class is open to scientists at any level, in any discipline. The class
will be online, so all countries are welcome.

Video production often requires a lot of additional equipment, but our
class doesn't. We focus our class on using the smartphones that we
carry in our pockets for shooting great video.

The deadline to apply is May 14th, but our classes usually fill up
early. Act soon if you are interested! Here's the link to learn more:
http://bit.ly/1V296KS

Questions? Comments? Please send them my way!
Cheers,
Jai Ranganathan