VOLCANO: JVGR special volume on volcano geodesy

JVGR special volume on volcano geodesy
From: "Poland, Michael" <mpoland@xxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

As you may recall, several weeks ago we solicited proposals for manuscripts to a Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research special issue on the subject of volcano geodesy.  We are pleased to report that the journal has agreed to support the special issue, so we intend to move forward with the project.

The submission deadline for manuscripts will be June 30, 2016.  All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed, as usual, and also examined by the issue guest editors and journal editors-in-chief.  Manuscripts will be published on line as soon as they are accepted, and we anticipate that the completed issue will be published in early 2017.

We have already received many expressions of interest in contributing to this issue, but wanted to repeat our call once more, now that the issue has been confirmed.  If you have a manuscript that you would like to submit and did not already contact the guest editor team, please do so now (and no later than March 11) so that we can include you in future messages to potential authors.  The guest editors are José Fernández (jft@xxxxxxxxxx), Antonio Pepe (pepe.a@xxxxxxxxxxx), Freysteinn Sigmundsson (fs@xxxxx), and Michael Poland (mpoland@xxxxxxxx).

Many thanks,
José Fernández and Co-Guest editors