VOLCANO: Volcano Discoveries - A Photographic Journey Around the World

Volcano Discoveries - A Photographic Journey Around the World
From: Tom Pfeiffer <tpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

many of you probably know me from various photo postings in this list, the IAVCEI calendar, the website etc.
I have now the pleasure to present a new volcano photography book: "Volcano Discoveries - A Photographic Journey Around the World" (Nov 2015) by Ingrid Smet & Tom Pfeiffer, New Holland Publishers, Sydney / London / Auckland:

http://newhollandpublishers.com/au/natural-history/2663-volcano-discoveries-978192151735.html?search_query=volcano&results=4
and
http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/view_news/55461/Volcano-Discoveries-A-Photographic-Journey-Around-the-World.html

The book is not only the fruit of 15+ years of traveling and photographing volcanoes, but also very much a joint effort together with my partner, geologist Dr. Ingrid Smet, and contains important contributions from my colleagues & friends Marco Fulle, Martin Rietze and Jorge Santos who are thanked warmly for their help and generosity.

The book could be a great gift for anyone still enjoying books rather than screens, interested in volcanoes or geology with or without previous knowledge. Enjoy browsing 240 pages beautifully illustrated with photos, anecdotes and infos about volcanoes from around the world.

Greetings from Athens,
Tom Pfeiffer

Dr. Tom Pfeiffer, volcanologist
Volcano-Adventures / VolcanoDiscovery - adventure & study travel, tours to active volcanoes
Italy, Greece, Iceland, Hawai'i, Indonesia, Vanuatu, Guatemala and more
CONTACTS & INFO:
E > info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W> http://www.volcano-adventures.com / http://www.volcanodiscovery.com
FB> http://www.facebook.com/VolcanoAdventures
***NEW: Our App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volcanodiscovery.volcanodiscovery

Volcano-Adventures / VolcanoDiscovery, Inh. Tom Pfeiffer
A> Heideweg 2, 66606 St. Wendel, Germany
T> + 49-6861-9777009
F> + 33-170248048
Tax Nr: 50/238 156 745