VOLCANO: IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Hazard and Risk

IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Hazard and Risk
From: Eliza Calder <eliza.calder@xxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

The recently-formed Commission on Volcanic Hazard and Risk held its initial meeting at Cities on Volcanoes 8 in Yogyakarta. We are now pleased be be able to invite you to sign up to the commission 'group page' on VHub in order to both stay informed and get involved in our upcoming activities. These activities include at least 7 thematic sessions planned for conferences in 2015 as well as workshops related to the two working groups.

Instructions for signing up to the group:
1. Go to: https://vhub.org/groups/iavceicommhazrisk
2. Click on the 'Login' button (orange) located in the top left corner of the page
3. Enter your VHub username and password. If you don't have a Vhub account click 'Register' in the top right corner of the page (free and easy to do), then return to the link above.
4. Click on the 'Join Group' button (orange) located in the top left corner of the page 4. Registration complete.

Browse the Wiki (located in the menu bar on the left) to see what is going on and how you can become involved. We will be sending out a commission newsletter before the end of the year and invite any suggestions for future activities, or relevant items to be included in the newsletter.

Looking forward to your participation.

Eliza Calder, Jan Lindsay and Jo Gottsmann.