VOLCANO: Call for Submissions: Geothermics Special Issue - Taupo Volcanic Zone Geothermal Systems

Call for Submissions: Geothermics Special Issue - Taupo Volcanic Zone Geothermal Systems
From: Isabelle Chambefort <i.chambefort@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We will like to draw your attention on a Geothermic Special Issue on the Taupo Volcanic Zone Geothermal Systems.  The issue will present a series of review papers and field specific manuscripts. A lead author has been assigned already for the bulk of the issue.  However, we are welcoming any interest to collaborate with us to this issue. If you wish to participate to a review or a field specific manuscript, please let us know and we will put you in contact with the lead authors.

Additionally if you want to submit your manuscript we are welcoming any innovative, scientific research developed recently on the Taupo Volcanic Zone.

Please submit a short abstract of the main idea of your potential manuscript to i.chambefort@xxxxxxxxxx, or g.bignall@xxxxxxxxxx.

The deadline to submit interest, ideas and short abstract is May 30, 2014.

Looking forward to collaborate with you,

Yours Sincerely,

Isabelle Chambefort and Greg Bignall, Guest Editors

Dr Isabelle Chambefort
Petrologist / Mineralogist
GNS Science - Te Pu Ao
Department of Geothermal Sciences
Wairakei Research Centre
114 Karetoto Rd, State Highway 1, Wairakei, Private Bag 2000, Taupo, 3352
New Zealand
DDI+64 7 376 0130