VOLCANO: Invite contributions for geol. soc. special publication

Invite contributions for geol. soc. special publication
From: Luca Caricchi <Luca.Caricchi@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

There would be the possibility of producing a Geological Society Special Publication on the broad subject of the "Chemical, Physical and Temporal Evolution of Magmatic Systems".

We are scoping for interest, if we reach about 20 contributions by the end of the Goldschmidt conference, we may have the possibility of proceeding with the special publication.

Please contact me (luca.caricchi@xxxxxxxx<mailto:luca.caricchi@xxxxxxxx><mailto:luca.caricchi@xxxxxxxx>) in case you are interested in contributing. At this stage a tentative title of the contribution will be fine. Abstracts will be required at a later stage.

Best Regards,

Luca

Luca Caricchi
Assistant Professor of Igneous Petrology and Volcanology
Section of Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Geneva
Rue des Maraîchers 13
CH-1205 Geneva
Switzerland