VOLCANO: Grant application CVL8, Japan + reminder abstract submission

Grant application CVL8, Japan + reminder abstract submission
From: Dmitri Rouwet <dmitrirouwet@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to the possibility to apply for a grant to attend the 8th Workshop on Volcanic Lakes (25-31 July 2013, Japan). In principle, we prefer a) young researchers, b) researchers from developing countries without financial support by their organization. Abstract submission is strongly suggested to apply for the grant.
Please check out the application form posted on the website
http://www.sc.u-tokai.ac.jp/ohbalab/English/CVL2013/index.html

fill it in and send it back to cvl8japan@xxxxxxxxx before 24 APRIL 2013.

I would also like to remind you that the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE for everyone is 24 APRIL 2013, to be send to the same email address cvl8japan@xxxxxxxxx
abstract format:
http://www.sc.u-tokai.ac.jp/ohbalab/English/CVL2013/example-abstract.pdf

For any further information on the 8th Workshop in Volcanic Lakes and grant application, please visit the sites:
http://www.iavcei2013.com/related_meetings/related_meetings.html#W01
and
http://www.sc.u-tokai.ac.jp/ohbalab/English/CVL2013/index.html

We hope to meet you all at the shores of the Japanese lakes.
cheers

--
dmitri