VOLCANO: Picture request Book Volcanic Lakes-Springer

Picture request Book Volcanic Lakes-Springer
From: Dmitri Rouwet <dmitrirouwet@xxxxxxxxx>

Some of you probably know that with the group of editors (Franco Tassi, Bruce Christenson, Jean Vandemeulebrouck and myself, Dmitri Rouwet) we're working on the first book on Volcanic Lakes. The book will be published in 2013 by Springer-Heidelberg, as part of the Advances in Volcanology IAVCEI Book Series.

To make this book visually attractive, we would like to add a "picture chapter" on volcanic lakes.
I would like to invite you all to send pictures on volcanic lakes, which you took during the past years of research or travel.
Some of you have already send in some. Thanks a lot!

You can send the pictures to :
cvl.dmitri@xxxxxxxxx

Please add:
(1) the name of the lake, volcano (eventually coordinates)
(2) country
(3) the date the picture was taken
(4) the name of the photographer
(5) any other comment or peculiarity/annecdote which can be added in the caption.

We would like to receive the pictures by 12 October 2012, in order to have time to select the pictures for the chapter.

Cheers,
--
dmitri

"The real purpose of scientific method is to make sure Nature hasn't misled you into thinking you know something you don't actually know..." (R.M. Pirsig)

"Work in alliance with Nature and respect its forces - everything and everyone can co-exist and thrive..." (Dr. N. Romanov)