VOLCANO: New coordination of the IAVCEI Commission on Tephra Hazard Modelling

New coordination of the IAVCEI Commission on Tephra Hazard Modelling
From: Costanza BONADONNA <Costanza.Bonadonna@xxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

The coordination of the IAVCEI Commission on Tephra Hazard Modelling has been discussed at the recent IUGG General Assembly (28 June-7 July 2011, Melbourne, Australia) and passed on Prof Raffaello Cioni (University of Cagliari, Italy) and Dr Arnau Folch (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain). The activity plan for the next 4 years will be discussed in a dedicated meeting at Cities on Volcanoes 7 (November 2012, Colima, Mexico). I thank all commission members for the enthusiastic participation of the past years and I wish a constructive work to the new coordinators.

With Best Wishes,
Costanza Bonadonna

Prof Raffello Cioni (rcioni@xxxxxxxx)
Dr Arnau Folch (arnau.folch@xxxxxx)