VOLCANO: Magmatic Rifting and Active Volcanism Conference, Addis Ababa, 11-13 January 2012

Magmatic Rifting and Active Volcanism Conference, Addis Ababa, 11-13 January 2012
From: "Tim Wright [SEE]" <T.J.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that registration is now fully open for the Magmatic Rifting and Active Volcanism conference in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 11th - 13th January, 2012, and associated field trips (including an excursion to the Erta Ale lava lake).

For further information and how to register please visit the conference website at http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/afar/new-afar/conference/conference.html

The deadline for abstracts, early-bird registration and the fieldtrips is 1st November, 2011.

Please forward this information to any colleagues you may think would be interested in the conference.

We look forward to an interesting conference and to welcoming you to Addis Ababa.

Kind Regards

On behalf of the Scientific and Local Organising Committees

Jacqueline Houghton (Conference Organiser), Tim Wright (Chair of Scientific Committee), Atalay Ayele (Chair of Local Organising Committee) addis2012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afar Rift Consortium

C/O School of Earth and Environment

University of Leeds