VOLCANO: Global volcanic risk survey

Global volcanic risk survey
From: "Amy Donovan" <amy.donovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

Further to our previous email (in case you missed it!), we are conducting a global survey of volcanologists to investigate their perceptions of the risk from volcanoes on which they work - and their views of how well local people understand those risks. This is part of a European project studying global volcanic risk (the VOLDIES project). If your job involves or has involved monitoring volcanoes, please consider taking part. The survey is at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MC6HFXK

We estimate that it takes about 20 minutes to fill in, and it is available in French, Italian, Spanish and English. Thank you in anticipation!

Many thanks too to those who have already filled out our survey. We really do appreciate you taking the time, and hope that the results will be of interest to the volcanological community!

With all best wishes
Steve Sparks
Dick Eiser
Amy Donovan